Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Leprecon

Command & Colours Napoleonics: Battle of the River Coa scenario

I was busy at Leprecon over the weekend which was no bad thing. The details are mainly of interest to those who were there, but suffice to say a good time was had by all. I played a few games of Command & Colours and Donogh's Tomorrows War game attracted a lot of attention.

Battletech also made an appearance

I quite like the space football drop ship, I must say.



There was a significant presence of Warmachine players


Not really my cup of tea, but very nicely painted




Jason Soles, head designer boffin of Warmachine, proving that tweed is not an absolute necessity in a wargames author


More pictures from the Coa and the winner of our competition in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment