Sunday, May 25, 2014

Kursk - Part Five - Moving Picture Show


Tigers burning in the fields outside Ponyri

I'm working all the hours that God sends at the moment and frankly I've been neglecting the blog.  In the vain hope that I can distract the public with gimcrack gimmicks and moving picture shows, I offer this footage. 

Michael Bay better watch out, I think you'll agree. 






An overview of Prokorhovka - the final game in the campaign. 




And for those of you that made it this far - Kittens!

6 comments:

  1. Shiny!

    Kittens! (although you might want to put a stop to using human legs as scratching posts! ha ha -What may be cute at that age could get, um, uncomfortable once they mature.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I've nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! It may have been the kittens that clinched it. I might not have technically stuck to the rules re who you can select but I wanted to pick blogs I liked!!You can see my post listing all my nominations (including this blog) here: http://wargaminggallimaufry.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/ive-been-liebstered.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying your Kursk battle reports. I like the flickering tank hit marker. Ah yes, subtle hints that you need to buy me a scratching post. I still miss my cats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do complete a life. I'm glad you are enjoying the reports.

      Delete
  4. Amazing moving picture shows. The kittens were so realistic and so well painted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They took some time - I'll grant you that. The highlighting isn't bad if I say so myself.

      Delete